Obsolete Topic

Re: Apply Here for a Website Account

Postby V@nessa » Wed May 25, 2016 11:26 am

Hey,
I would like to belong to the PotW clan.
Hope of a awnser :)
V@nessa
V@nessa

Postby V@nessa » Wed May 25, 2016 11:47 am

Hey again
I did something wrong .. i want ask for sitemember
Sorry ...
V@nessa
V@nessa

Re: Apply Here for a Website Account (Unban Request)

Postby KAYOTiKK_ » Sun May 29, 2016 10:02 pm

Hey fellow POTW members, a few years ago i was banned from your servers due to an unknown reason as i used to let my son play on my pc, recently i have tried to rejoin your servers and has just realised that i still am banned.. i was wondering if anyone could please give me a chance to re join your awesome servers?? Thanks. the in game name that was banned at the time i am unsure of...
KAYOTiKK_

Postby Homer S. » Mon May 30, 2016 2:24 am

Kayotikk, I need to know your GUID in order to unban you. Without knowing that or the in game name that was banned, there is no way for me to know which GUID to unban. If you can get onto another server that you are not banned on and ask an admin there to look up your GUID, then you can tell that to me here. Otherwise, the only other way to get back on here is to purchase another copy of the game, either on disk or on Steam.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Postby KAYOTiKK_ » Mon May 30, 2016 3:15 am

Hey homer cheers for the reply, do i just give you my GUID here?? i have it now..
KAYOTiKK_

Postby KAYOTiKK_ » Mon May 30, 2016 3:18 am

hey sorry just saw that you said to put it up here.

my guid is - a996b11446192ff31c2687bfa6c2a097..
hope you can help, thanks.
KAYOTiKK_

Postby Homer S. » Mon May 30, 2016 3:21 am

That is not a GUID. A GUID is a 6 digit number, like 123456. You may have to have an admin on a different server that you are not banned on view your GUID there and tell it to you.

I don't know what that character sequence is. It is not even a key code which is a 16 character alphanumeric sequence.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Postby Uncle » Tue May 31, 2016 11:03 pm

Seems when you redid the website, my account got deleted. Please reset if you would.
You can give Firegirl a temp password for me.
StinkoutLoud, Ahab jr & Firegirl know who I am. Thanks.
Uncle

Postby Homer S. » Tue May 31, 2016 11:49 pm

Uncle, this website is on a completely new host. It cannot be reset. The next time I see you in-game, I will open registration for you and you can get a website account then. I do not see your name in the member list from the old website that we copied before it went down, so we will have to try find a way to verify your identity.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Re: Old member...works for Navy SEALs

Postby ColSanders » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:22 am

Sheese, you disappear for years and your forgotten...I work at NAB dry and wet side..BUDS, gator beach bld 604, hell week... ring any bells, i have pics...hi Nam..are you still here...? Im based out of NASNI.
ColSanders

Re: Old member...works for Navy SEALs

Postby colsanders » Sun Jun 26, 2016 11:55 am

[quote="ColSanders"]Sheese, you disappear for years and your forgotten...I work at NAB dry and wet side..BUDS, gator beach bld 604, hell week... ring any bells, i have pics...hi Nam..are you still here...? Im based out of NASNI.[/quote]

i registered again...i forgot my friggin password.

go Naval Special Warfare Command!
colsanders

Postby spamcan » Mon Jun 27, 2016 2:02 am

I want my Col Sanders CHICKEN!

Yum!

Of course I remember you. We spent too many hours on MixedMaps. Great times.

Welcome back!
spamcan
Site Admin

Postby Paul » Thu Jul 21, 2016 2:54 am

Hey all, how's it going? I enjoy playing on your server very much and it's disappointing to have been banned. I remember playing on PotW as far back as 2005 when the game came out, and when I started playing cod2 again a couple months ago I was astonished to see the sever was still up. I've met a decent amount of people through your server and everyone I've encountered from PotW seems respectable and friendly. Last night a few people in the server were talking about playing search and destroy so I suggested those of us wanting to play move to a different server. I didn't realize this was against the rules and would result in a ban. I apologize for that. I'd really appreciate if you all would consider lifting my ban. Thanks!
Paul

Postby VANBROWN » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:57 am

Paul wrote:Hey all, how's it going? I enjoy playing on your server very much and it's disappointing to have been banned. I remember playing on PotW as far back as 2005 when the game came out, and when I started playing cod2 again a couple months ago I was astonished to see the sever was still up. I've met a decent amount of people through your server and everyone I've encountered from PotW seems respectable and friendly. Last night a few people in the server were talking about playing search and destroy so I suggested those of us wanting to play move to a different server. I didn't realize this was against the rules and would result in a ban. I apologize for that. I'd really appreciate if you all would consider lifting my ban. Thanks!

Hi Paul,

Thanks for stopping by and offering your sincere response. You have been a long time guest in our server and have always been respectful of our rules and our other guests in the past. We will chalk this one up as a misunderstanding and lift your ban effective immediately. As I am sure you are fully aware of now, we do not allow the recruiting/inviting of our server guests to visit other non-PotW servers under any circumstances. We do this to preserve and protect the integrity and longevity of our server. You are always welcome to organize meetups in your server anytime outside of the PotW server.

Thanks again for stopping by. Look forward to seeing you back in the server. 8-)

VANBROWN :geek:
VANBROWN
Site Admin

Postby Homer S. » Sun Jul 24, 2016 1:15 am

This topic is now locked. You must be a registered site member to submit any posts to this website. See the topic Please Apply for a Site Member Account located here

viewtopic.php?f=20&t=215

for information regarding how to do so.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Previous

Return to Welcome to the *{PotW}* Website