Obsolete Topic

Re: Apply Here for a Website Account

Postby Fruitsalade » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:13 pm

Hi, I played on your servers years ago but haven't been able to enter anymore. Apparently I got banned, no idea for what but I guess it happened. I would like to play some CoD2 with you guys again for some casual fun. Since most servers aren't getting many players anymore it would be great to support you with a longterm fan of the game. Thanks in advance for considerating my applicance! Greetings from the Netherlands.
Fruitsalade

Postby VANBROWN » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:32 pm

Fruitsalade wrote:Hi, I played on your servers years ago but haven't been able to enter anymore. Apparently I got banned, no idea for what but I guess it happened. I would like to play some CoD2 with you guys again for some casual fun. Since most servers aren't getting many players anymore it would be great to support you with a longterm fan of the game. Thanks in advance for considerating my applicance! Greetings from the Netherlands.

Hello Fruitsalade,

Thank you for your post and welcome back. We need some additional information before we can help you. What was your IGN (In Game Name) when you played, and more importantly, what was/is your GUID? You can PM this information to HomerS or me if you don't feel comfortable posting it on this forum.

VANBROWN :geek:
VANBROWN
Site Admin

Postby Homer S. » Sat Jan 30, 2016 10:14 pm

Actually, as a guest of the site without being a site member, Fruitsalade does not have access to the PM system. Just provide the in-game name you used when you were banned and I will figure out how to resolve this. You also can also always purchase a new Cod2 disk or Steam account to get back. They cost between $12 and $20 these days.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Postby Lugnut » Mon Feb 01, 2016 4:36 pm

I'd like to join for TS use.
Lugnut

Postby Homer S. » Tue Feb 02, 2016 1:15 am

Lugnut, I will look for you online, open up the registration, and let you know that it is open.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Postby Dimaggio » Tue Feb 16, 2016 7:48 pm

Hey POTW! I'd like to apply for a web account. Also, is there a way to connect to your teamspeak as a guest? Thanks
Dimaggio

Postby Homer S. » Wed Feb 17, 2016 1:59 am

Hi Dimaggio, I will look for you in-game or from offline and open up registration when I see you, and tell you that it is open. I have to open it up only sporadically because there are automated bots that open spam accounts whenever registration is open.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Postby Heineken » Wed Feb 17, 2016 11:49 am

Just wondering if I can have a potw account created.

I was suggested by Homer to have an account opened regarding my kids playing on the potw server.

Thank you
Heineken

Postby Ahab Junior » Mon Mar 21, 2016 2:38 pm

Yo,

this is Roman aka Ahab Jr.
Im member since 2007, was away for a while...
I would like to get a new account.
Thank you
Ahab Junior

Postby HurricaneLuke » Mon Mar 21, 2016 9:03 pm

Hey Potw,

-{HGH}-Pvt.HurricaneLuke here, I've been playing on this server for a little over a year. Looking to get a user account to chat with you awesome folks!
HurricaneLuke

Postby BANDIDAO » Wed Mar 23, 2016 9:57 am

Please add me, Thanks... the nickname is BANDIDAO, u can check it online
BANDIDAO

Postby |uo1|DemoGoblin » Wed Apr 06, 2016 8:37 am

Hi can you sign me up!
|uo1|DemoGoblin

Postby SiKe » Sun Apr 17, 2016 3:44 am

SiKe is my in game name
SiKe

Postby Google » Mon Apr 18, 2016 9:15 pm

Hello, I am looking to create an account with you guys. My username in-game is Google. Can this be easily arranged?
Google

Postby Homer S. » Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:00 am

I will look for SiKe and Google from online and offline. When I see you, I will open registration and let you know it is open. Again, we normally have to keep registration closed because there are bots that open accounts for spamming purposes.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Postby tipzy » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:16 am

Give me an account please
tipzy

Postby Baker:D » Wed May 18, 2016 5:32 am

Hello Guys,
maybe some of you guys know me from the server.
I play COD2 since 2009, with some breaks...of course:D
I started playing again a few weeks ago and I really enjoy playing on your server.
Furthermore I play COD4 and COD: World at War:D
I would be glad if you guys could give me access to your homepage:D
GrEETINGS BakeR:D
Baker:D

Postby Homer S. » Wed May 18, 2016 11:07 am

BakeR:D I will open up registration the next time I see that you are in-game. As stated in this forum, I normally have to keep it closed because bots are opening accounts.
Homer S.
Site Admin

Postby Legend. » Fri May 20, 2016 2:52 am

Hi,

Since there is no where i can see to create a login with your website, i will write this here.
I have been playing in your server for the past couple of months. I was playing tonight and received a permanent ban. i didn't see anything said to me in chat and am a bit confused on why i have been banned?

PotW members that were on were Lisa and Beetle.

To my knowledge i have played as 'n/a Legend.' and 'Jason Derulo' in your server.

Thanks.
Legend.

Postby Homer S. » Fri May 20, 2016 10:30 am

Legend. wrote:Hi,

Since there is no where i can see to create a login with your website, i will write this here.
I have been playing in your server for the past couple of months. I was playing tonight and received a permanent ban. i didn't see anything said to me in chat and am a bit confused on why i have been banned?

PotW members that were on were Lisa and Beetle.

To my knowledge i have played as 'n/a Legend.' and 'Jason Derulo' in your server.

Thanks.

This was an error Jason. You have been removed from the ban list. My apologies. The next time I see you in game I will open registration. You can open a website account here then.
Homer S.
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to Welcome to the *{PotW}* Website